Chicago Gameday XXIII is July 18th: SIGN UP!

Painfully

First Post
I'll grab that last slot in Trev's morning 4e game. Game 1 Slot 1.

and

I'll try some Hackmaster in the afternoon. Game 4 Slot 2.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Gwen110

Explorer
games

I would like to play Medieval Miniatures in the morning and Hack Masters in the afternoon. I might even do breakfast. I think a little ham and eggs would get me ready.

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
Afternoon HackMaster Basic Game

I am trying to determine whether or not to make the afternoon session HackMaster Basic game a true 'learn to hack' and actually let players create their own characters (if they like) at the table.

If you are playing, please respond and let me know if you would like to take the time to learn to create a character or if you just want to start hacking. Majority rules...

buzz

Adventurer
Sorry, can't make this games day. Got to work and can't take it off. got to save those days off for gen con. See everyone next time.
Stink! Hope we see you next time, then.

Kindly remove me from; 4. Nemesis/ORE, PX Poker Night, ekb
Stink! Done. Good luck with your stuff!

I'll grab that last slot in Trev's morning 4e game. Game 1 Slot 1.

and

I'll try some Hackmaster in the afternoon. Game 4 Slot 2.

Thanks!
Done!

I would like to play Medieval Miniatures in the morning and Hack Masters in the afternoon. I might even do breakfast. I think a little ham and eggs would get me ready.
Done!

Okay, "Iriaebor Intrigue," "Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game," and "Descending Into the Unknown" are now full.

William Ronald

Explorer
I voted. I will have to check out one local place that was mentioned by Goodman Games. However, until I see evidence otherwise, I believe that Games Plus remains the best game store in the known universe.

Best wishes for a great Gameday from someone who is now too far to drive in for the events.

The characters are officially done for my event, I think. I'm pretty pleased with my weak efforts at photoshopping the character portraits, so now I just need to find some way of printing from DDI that doesn't involve my inkjet printer at home.

Just to give everyone an idea of what characters we have available:

Halfling Fighter 19
Elf Cleric 19
Tiefling Bard 19 (this one was the most fun to photoshop)
Human Rogue 19
Eladrin Wizard 19
Half-Elf Warlock 19

Feanor Liberius

First Post
The characters are officially done for my event, I think. I'm pretty pleased with my weak efforts at photoshopping the character portraits, so now I just need to find some way of printing from DDI that doesn't involve my inkjet printer at home.

Just to give everyone an idea of what characters we have available:

Halfling Fighter 19
Elf Cleric 19
Tiefling Bard 19 (this one was the most fun to photoshop)
Human Rogue 19
Eladrin Wizard 19
Half-Elf Warlock 19
Is this that adventure, Trev? The one you ran for our group?

If so, the Halfling Fighter is a blast.

I'm bummed we didn't get pics...lazy #!*!!@#...

Is this that adventure, Trev? The one you ran for our group?

If so, the Halfling Fighter is a blast.

I'm bummed we didn't get pics...lazy #!*!!@#...

It is indeed--I've spent the past few weeks tightening up the adventure and characters (and messing around in photoshop) I'll bring 'em to share to our Wednesday game, assuming, of course, DDI resumes printing to CutePDF without putting half the page off page. :rant:

Remove ads