City of the Dead: A Zombie Apocalypse (Recruiting?)

Kaodi

Hero
I think hide armour reduces your speed. Just saying. If you mean hide shirt, I do not think it was ever technically put into the Pathfinder rules. It was just in Rise of the Runelords.

Kaodi

Hero
Err, rather, what I meant was that I believe I said at the beginning that one of the rules was that characters are not supposed to have reduced speeds at the beginning of the game. Later on, maybe even not that long later on, but not at the beginning.

Kaodi

Hero
A couple of things:

Kelly's skills chart has +1 for favoured class, but should list that +1 under miscellaneous. Otherwise it appears she is using a favoured class bonus for HP and Skill Points, rather than just HP. Also, you should complete the chart for skills you did not have ranks in but have ability bonuses/penalties to. As well, you should probably not worry about having any money. It is not really worth anything, and adds an extra 4 lbs. to your character that you have not accounted for. And lastly, are you just wearing padded armour and no other clothing?

Dante also needs to fix skill bonus for skills he has no ranks in. And add some equipment in, unless you enjoy fighting barehanded, ;) .

Fingus might want to consider spelling his name with an extra capital: McGarson. Unless of course you used a lower case letter intentionally. Just saying. It appears you are carrying 44 lbs total, whereas you list total as 38.

Barkley could use the same polishing of his skills. Otherwise looks good, with just the AC needing fixing.

Anyway, if Damage Inc. can get his equipment up soon, we can maybe get this thing going.

TheOmnibusDriver

First Post
Hey, room for one more? I would love the chance to play a Necromancer. Maybe one to provide a little insight into what is going on?

Basic concept would be a scholar on the studies of Life and Death, with an interest in prevention and treatment of ailments through judicious use of necromantic energies. Naturally, much of his field is focused upon the reanimation of dead tissue and the study of the undead.

I will have a draft sheet posted here by the end of the day, just in case. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Remove ads