• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of the Spider Queen - The Adventure

Nephtys

First Post
Ionna stands unmoving and silent, listening to the others speak with her eyes seemingly gazing into some distant and fashinating abyss, mirrored in the bottomless pools of her eyes. A small smile, disappearing as suddenly and causelessly as it appeared, is the only expression of emotion on her face. She has her own reasons for being here, and those reasons are enough.
*She accepts the money offered*, offers an infinitesmal nod of her head to Randal Morn and walks out of the building.

The girl, this pale and dark girl, little more than a child but cloaked in the shadows of Wisdom and Power, has begun her journey towards the end.

AmorFati

First Post
Day 1 - At Randal Morn's

"I will see to it that Nillas will be present in an hour, yes."

The Lord smiles warmly at all of you, hands each of you a bulging bag with the one thousand gold coins, and wish you luck on your upcoming task.

Last edited:

wgreen

First Post
Kemble accepts Lord Morn's payment with a smile, claps Dolarn on the back, and heads out into the city proper to make a few purchases.

OOC:
[sblock]Kemble buys three potions of darkvision (3 x 300 gp = 900 gp), a hooded lantern (7 gp), another pint of oil (1 sp), four more days' worth of trail rations (4 x 5 sp = 20 sp = 2 gp), and two more sunrods (2 x 2 gp = 4 gp), pocketing the remaining (1000 gp - 900 gp - 7 gp - 1 sp - 2 gp - 4 gp = 86 gp, 9 sp).[/sblock]

Ranger Rick

First Post
Donedal, stops by the inn, downs a pint, than heads over to the potion shop and grabs some Bull’s strength potions, than goes to the inn & gets 2 pints to go. Walks over to the town fletcher, gives him a pint, shoots the bull for a half hour, leaves with some MW arrows and reports back to lord morn.

Tyreus

First Post
Flar will see if there is anyone selling magical items in the town. He is looking for an item of protection beyond his armor, such as a ring or amulet. He takes 2300 gold with him. If he finds nothing or cannot barter a price affordable to him, he will report back to Lord Randal.

gabrion

First Post
Chance heads to the temple hoping they will have some healing potions for sale. After this he returns to Randal's estate, ready to depart.

silentspace

First Post
Cade returns to Randal Morn's. Dismounting from his worg, he leans sits down against a nearby tree. Chewing on a stalk of grass, the halfling pulls his weapons from his scabbard and sharpens them as he waits to see who will show up. Fang paces in a wide circle around Cade, keeping an eye on the surroundings.

wgreen

First Post
Kemble arrives back at Lord Morn's hall after a rousing bout of shopping, smiles broadly at Cade, and attempts to gently pet Fang.

AmorFati

First Post
Day 1 - Outside Randal Morn's

You all gather back at Randal's place after purchasing what you might need. Waiting outside is a gangly youth with three horses and two ponies. "Hey there, I'm Nillas. You're all ready to head out for the crypts eh? I tell you, it's a scary place allright. I grew up in the area, and my ma always told me stories about the skeletons and zombies haunting the hills. My ma did always tell stories like that, did she...." His voice trail off.

Remove ads