• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of the Spider Queen - The Adventure

AmorFati

First Post
Day 2 - In the crypts

Using a few minutes to scout the arrea for tracks, Donedal is left without any traces of any tracks at all.

Looking into the passage leading south, you see it continue to lead south for about sixty feet before turning to the east again. About halfway down the passage another passage branch out to the east, as well.

It is at this point that Chance stops, stares out in the air for a few moments, and then says: "I will have to leave now. A message was sent me from a dear friend in need. Please, tell Lord Morn that I am sorry about leaving you in dire straits, but I am sure you will be able to handle it. Good luck!" With that, the young man turns his back on you, and heads back the way you came.

Ranger Rick

First Post
"That is an odd way to leave." Scratches his head. "Let us continue and godspeed to you Chance, do not meet any ill fortunate traveling alone."

OOC: I will be offline until Monday.

Nephtys

First Post
Ionna looks back at the departing Chance, smiling morosely. "There goes a powerful warrior, and we are weaker for the loss though it will make us all richer in the end..."
"Shall we proceed?"

(ooc: sorry about my recent absence)

wgreen

First Post
Kemble watches Chance run off and scratches his head sadly. Great, he thinks to himself, now they'll expect me to be their trapspringer. The halfling creeps softly southward, wishing he'd paid more attention to his grandfather when he'd tried to teach Kemble about the workings of trap mechanisms.

AmorFati

First Post
Day 2 - In the crypts

Seeing the strange man head back to the surface, the rest of the party now decides to continue southward. You look into the cave on the eastern wall of the passage. The reek of death hangs thick in the air, replacing the dry odor of the ancient graves with the more pungent and nauseating stench. No graves lines this walls, but loose piles of gear - a brestplate and greataxe here, a large shield and chain shirt there - litter the cavern floor.

Nephtys

First Post

"Yes. I think anything of value would have already been looted. We should proceed down the corridor and try to find the Drow base before night falls above. Then we can arrange an ambush at a suitable location."

Remove ads