City of Tomorrow OOC (DC/Blood of Heroes) {Game Started but accepting up to TWO others}

Initiative count
Bubbles 25
Brutale 23
Thrill Devil 20
0/Gs 20
Electrocutioner 13

Since Blockade is stunned he gets no dice actions. But may still take automatic actions at my discretion so he should still roll

[roll0]
How do we deal with ties?

OOC: Lightning attack on Blockade...rolls two tens!!! Rerolling doubles for a total of 37. Result is 13 raps of damage. Blockade can absorb up to 9 raps with Hero points using last ditch defense. Blockade will be stunned (instead of dying)
How many HP does this cost me?

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
[roll0]
How do we deal with ties?

How many HP does this cost me?

Ties...Players go first. Two players tie the higher INT goes.

1 hero point per 1 damage absorbed up to your Resistance Value which is 9.
So if you absorb all you can spend 9 jero points and take 4 damage.

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC:
OOC: May I gravity Decrease him and use the roll to push him off the stairs? If I need another roll for that here it is.
[roll0], [roll1]
So Jacob not knowing how the powers works exactly will get through a little trial and error, to start.
This falls under "Trick Power" It is quite expensive. For this maneuver it would be 15hp +1hp per AP of the power used. Your roll would net you 4 Aps of a Limited Attraction/Repulsion. So 19hp and you could roll a 4/4 attack vs his Dex/weight. The result APs of the attack would be the distance you could move him....If you wanted.

hero4hire

Explorer
Okay let's try to do the Initiative Declaring

Electrocutioner is going to
Auto action move to 0/Gs
Dice action Attack him with Lightning touch.

0/Gs next to declare.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Me next? Going up.

I want to decrease his weight (is that range AP = to power?), and then walk over and push him off the stairs. Don't want to use the whole APs of power, he is a little scared of that after his high dive, lol. Say 5APs to decrease him to 0APs weight, leaving 3 APs left for the speed/force of the power.

Hope I have that right, I need to start carrying my book with me to work. LOL

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC:
This falls under "Trick Power" It is quite expensive. For this maneuver it would be 15hp +1hp per AP of the power used. Your roll would net you 4 Aps of a Limited Attraction/Repulsion. So 19hp and you could roll a 4/4 attack vs his Dex/weight. The result APs of the attack would be the distance you could move him....If you wanted.

LOL sounds like something to work on, once I'm use to the non-Tricky rules lol. Going to copy/paste this into my sheet.

hero4hire

Explorer
Me next? Going up.

I want to decrease his weight (is that range AP = to power?), and then walk over and push him off the stairs. Don't want to use the whole APs of power, he is a little scared of that after his high dive, lol. Say 5APs to decrease him to 0APs weight, leaving 3 APs left for the speed/force of the power.

Hope I have that right, I need to start carrying my book with me to work. LOL
That would be 2 dice actions. Most people weigh 2 aps, so 2 aps of the power would make him "weightless" 5 aps sends him hurtling towards the ceiling at 3 ap speed.

hero4hire

Explorer
Sorry I should've declared Thrill Devil. He is going to move full speed as an auto action and forfeit his dice action to Dodge.

Brutale will use a critical strike maneuver on Blockade and throw knives as a dice action.

Finally Bubbles gets to declare and then resolve her actions.

Since Bubbles has the highest initiative she also gets an Initiative maneuver. And Pressing the attack is real good when no one is targeting you back. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads