• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City Supplement - Your favorite?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I'm a big fan of Daggerford from the Realms, which can be found in Under Illefarn or The North boxed set. It's a smaller city, and great for introductory DMs. That's where I cut my teeth as a DM.

Ptolus looks awesome thus far, though there's a ton to digest. Yggsburgh looks pretty cool, and has some Gygax goodness in it. One of my favorite larger cities is the City of Greyhawk, from the boxed set.

Palanthas is another of my favorite cities to adventure in. Check out the Palanthas Herald, which has tons of adventure hooks for a Palanthas-based campaign. Plus there's the SAGA supplement Palanthas that details the city better.

Treebore said:
Sorry Nightfall. Hallow makes more sense to me than Hollow, so that is why I keep misspelling it.

Apparently Nobeard has similar issues with spelling it as Hollow.
Even worse, I did a quick online search before typing to make sure I got it right! :eek:

If you google "Hallowfaust" the suggested alternative is "Holocaust", but you get some pages calling it "Hallowfaust." You get more pages if you spell it correctly, however. :D

Remove ads