• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Classic 1st edition AD&D Game

Mithreander

Explorer
"10 silver stirlings, plus an agreement to follow the laws of this district." The man says, raising an eyebrow to see if Jasper knows what he means by the laws.

Jasper knows that the thief is talking about the laws of the guild rather then the laws of the city. And like most guilds, one of those laws is not to steal anything in the district unless you are a member on pains of exile, and sometimes even death. He also knows now that since he was recognized, he'll be watched very closely indeed.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
There now. That's settled. I'm off to find some lodging. I understand they have a Young Male's Corellon Association here in town. Lexandar says with a wink.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Argent Silvermage said:
There now. That's settled. I'm off to find some lodging. I understand they have a Young Male's Corellon Association here in town. Lexandar says with a wink.

OOC: It probally has the same reputation as our YMCA. You pansy elf. :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Andrew D. Gable said:
"Very well, here you are," Jasper says, handing the man a gold coin. "And never you fear, I'm a law-abiding sort."

Elana looks at Jasper's generosity with new eyes. He must be a wealthy one indeed, to be paying them DOUBLE the fee...

(OOC: in AD&D, it's
200cp
=20sp
=2electrum pieces
=1gp
=1/5 of a platinum)

Henry

Autoexreginated
"Well, sirrahs, if I see you on the to-morrow, it shall be good to see familiar faces. Otherwise, may you favor the Green, and may the Green favor you."

(Elana nods, and stalks off in search of lodging.)

Mithreander

Explorer
Elana finds the formantioned housing with the old laby, and the elf finds the YMCA, with it's overly friendly elven hosts, and the rest find other various lodging, all averaging the cost of a dinner ( a silver piece).

The next morning, after clearing thier eyes, and walking the stiffness from thier backs, the companions meet in front of the mayers house, a little before the appointed time.

They happen to all arive at the same time... exactly.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"'Llo again!" Jasper says, waving to the other companions as they file into his field of vision in front of the mayor's home. "Fancy meeting you here," he follows, with his trademark sly wink.

Remove ads