• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cleric Domains

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Seeing as how I am at work and do not have any books with me I was wondering if there are any Cleric Domains out there that will let you turn/destroy outsiders? Oh yea the domain must be from a WoTC book so please none of the third party stuff. If you know of a domain out there that does this and could tell me a little about it, I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA

UltimaGabe

First Post
The Elemental Domains each let you turn/destroy or rebuke/command Elementals, but as far as I know the only way to turn Outsiders is by way of the Epic Feat Planar Turning.

(Edit: Yay! 580 posts! That's the same number as the XP needed to make a Nimblewright, according to the 3.5 Update Booklet!

...it is, of course, incorrect, as their Market Price is all wrong. It actually should be 880, not 580.)

Last edited:

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Bummer, those epic fetas are not going to help my 10th level half-drow cleric all that much.

Thanks for the help folks.

Remove ads