• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clockwork, Steam & Sorcery - Episode 2

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah shakes her head. "No, I was looking for some people, but they haven't come yet. I think I'll wait outside, if you don't mind." She smiles at him.

loxmyth

First Post
"Suit yeself, then," the surly bartender replies, returning his attention to the glass mugs before him. "In or out, makes no difference to me, just stay outta the way of paying customers."

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah flashes him a bright smile, then saunters out the door, resisting the urge to run to her waiting co-conspirators. Mouse chitters on her shoulder.

loxmyth

First Post
Forge, Froud and Yara were waiting for her at their lookout spot, trying to look inconspicuous but failing. When Miriah wandered up, Yara's facial expression sagged with relief.
"Did y'see him? Big dwarven fellah, hammer on his belt? Did he see you?"

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah nods eagerly. "Yup, he's there all right. Got a couple of friends with him too. He didn't seem to notice me, though." She appears uncertain whether she should be happy or upset by that.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Well? Did he have the hammer with him? If so there was no crime. If not we need to investigate further. Forge says. Really all he can think of is the ale, That''s why he's back.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Froud nods, with a 'Hmmm'....rubbing his chin 'So, what's the Plan?'.

OoC:Man,we have no plan, we suck,hehe...

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah looks a bit crestfallen. "I don't know. I didn't see it, but that doesn't mean it's not there! Dwarves are kind of short, and he was in the back and surrounded! I guess I could go back in, huh? I told the bartender that I was looking for someone." Mouse sits serenely on Miriah's shoulder.

loxmyth

First Post
Yara looks pensive as she tries to work out a plan audibly. "Okay, how about this?" she suggests, stooping to the ground to scrawl a rough draft of her plan into the black earth. "Miriah goes back in, confirms that the big dwarf has the hammer. If so, she leads him out into the back... and we'll be waitin'. We'll have the element of surprise so that we can brain him - knock 'im out cold. Then we take the hammer. Gets a little more complicated if his friends come along, but we've got two wizards on our side; should go in our favour, right?"

Remove ads