• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clockwork, Steam & Sorcery - Episode 2

ShortAssassin

First Post
Buri frowned at the finger wagging at him. "That justice needs to be done was never in question."

Buri gave a stiff half bow to Jim, turned on his heel and walked back down the isle.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Forge beams at the compliment and payes for the goods. May you live as long as you choose Master Jim. The mage says.

Well my friends where to next? I need to get the ingredients back to the school but from there as far as I know my day is free. Forge gets a sour look on his face, Except for my essay on arcanoponics. Who cares about magical plants anyway.

ShortAssassin

First Post
"Yes, let's get back to the school. I still have much of this city to explore and today's as good a day as any." Buri said as he walked up to Forge and Mariah.

loxmyth

First Post
Following Professor Delamara's instructions, Forge drew a stoppered vial from his robes and added the ingredients to it. The brew within the container boiled and swirled as it reacted and let off a slightly unpleasant, musky odour. If Forge's alchemy classes were any indication, it would be another hour or two before the potion was fully ready. Of course, ready to do what was the main question, as neither Delamara nor Midwinter had bothered to mention it. Perhaps they expected him to identify it using the techniques he had learned in his classes, but setting up the needed materials would take another hour or two.

As Dorian pushes the door open he comes face to face with a woman garbed in a red silken gown and matching bonnet. Startled, she straightened slightly as she looked from Dorian to his companions. "Excuse m-me," she stuttered, "but do you think I could have a moment of your t-time?"

Cepter

First Post
"Certainly miss. What can I do for you?"

The words come out in a jumble, reflecting Dorian's surprise at the sudden meeting.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Feh! This smells worse than Froud's "night emissions". I wonder what It could be? Forge ponders as he waits for the potion to steep.

He will set up his meger alchemy supplies that he has from class and analyse the concoccion when it has reached it's potency.

loxmyth

First Post
Cepter said:
"Certainly miss. What can I do for you?"

The words come out in a jumble, reflecting Dorian's surprise at the sudden meeting.

The girl studies Dorian with cool green eyes for a moment, before speaking. "My m-mistress would like to speak with you," she said, "A-all of you, if it pleases."

ShortAssassin

First Post
loxmyth said:
The girl studies Dorian with cool green eyes for a moment, before speaking. "My m-mistress would like to speak with you," she said, "A-all of you, if it pleases."
Buri came up beside Dorian and gave a quick bow. "Good day to you miss. I couldn't help but overhear. Who would your mistress be, if I may ask?"

Remove ads