Clockwork, Steam & Sorcery - Episode 2

loxmyth

First Post
ooc: To clarify, there are five torches, enough so that each of you can have one. The time is early evening, but it's still very bright out.

ShortAssassin

First Post
Buri glanced out a nearby window and said to the group "If we're to go today, we had best be going. I don't want to be there after dark if I can help it."

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah nods. "We definitely don't want to be there too late in the dark. Let's get going. We might want to get some more supplies, crossbows or something, as the lady said." She blushes a bit. "I don't have anything that would be of use, but I could perhaps buy something? Maybe it would be best if we went tomorrow . . ."

Cepter

First Post
(OOC: Before I respond, does our Rogue's gallery thread still exist? I've changed computers since the alst time we were going, and my character sheet is gone.)

loxmyth

First Post
ooc: Cepter, I've updated the Divine Records entry for this game so that it points to the current location of all the relevant threads. The rogue's gallery can be found here.

Cepter

First Post
"Yes, we will need weapons and equipment, since whoever this is most likely will not hesitate to use force, especially if cornered."

Dorian taps impatiently, eager to get moving. He is sure that another filthy orc is at the bottom of this, and he is quite ready to prove himself right.

Seonaid

Explorer
"All right," she replies. "Do you know of a good place to get such things?" She moves off toward the center of town as she speaks. "I don't have a ton of money, but I have some."

Cepter

First Post
Dorian nods to Miriah quickly.

"Yes, there is a shop near the cemetary. Their goods aren't much to look at, but their solidly made and the price is reasonable."

He then pauses, considering if they have time to return to the dorms so he can collect his armor and his axe, or if he should just pick up something in the short term and resell it or melt it down later.

ShortAssassin

First Post
"I don't have much money, certainly not enough to be making such purchases. If you would like to go then I have no objection though. I am however of the mind that it would be best if we avoided any direct contact with this person and maybe gathered some new evidence to give to the authorities. This is after all a wanted murderer we're looking for."

Remove ads