Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

Infiniti2000

First Post
Correction, we'll be back today. Stupid flight to ATL was delayed and thus I would've missed my connecting flight to Orlando. So, had to leave this morning instead. All safe and sound and it was a good trip except that I got a cold.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
So I'll post my (brief) saga here, rather than in the arena.

Yes, trying to sell a home (townhouse condo in our case) right now is a very painful thing. If we didn't have a reason to do so I would have dropped out of the market of course.

The upside is that we're part of a group developing new homes in Berlin, MA in a model called cohousing. (Camelot Cohousing) The simple way I describe it is getting a chance to build a condo complex where you get to populate it with all your friends and others you choose. How often can you choose your neighbor, after all? And since a lot are gamers, there's a nice big game room built into the common house - which means the commute to the weekly game will be stepping out my back door and walking about 20 yards. :) The construction will be complete this summer, so we need to have sold our current place by then.

So if you or someone you know wants a three-story+basement townhouse in Marlborough, MA send them on over! If the idea of cohousing sounds cool to you and you're thinking about getting a place in eastern massachusetts, we do still have some units unsold.

Gansk

Explorer
Greybar, thanks so much for your participation and I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

evilhalfling, you're up in the finals!

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
cohousing with gamers? that would such a blast.
Although I have had groups explode when too many bachelors shared a game and an apartment. I would assume a cohousing complex like the few we have in Denver, would be less susceptible to this.

My gaming group has 2 children, and 2 more on the way. Cohousing would be so handy for the gaming widows -

Btw - one of the expected children will be my first *happy little dance*
We can wrap up my part in BoAA before May, right?

Remove ads