Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

Gansk

Explorer
I'm in Vegas on a business trip for the rest of this week (don't know why, but hey, they're paying!).

I didn't bring my books, so my replies will be slowing down until Friday.

ugulu

First Post
Gansk said:
I'm in Vegas on a business trip for the rest of this week (don't know why, but hey, they're paying!).
I dream of being able to say that...I hope you're "working" hard.

Trivia: the MGM Grand poker room is awesome...

Greybar

No Trouble at All
BTW - I'll be on vaca and away from books and spreadsheets of combatants Thur - Tue.
Off to my wife's cousin's wedding and to see my folks, conveniently both located within 100 mi of each other or so.

ugulu

First Post
In days of yore, the big dino wrote:
Gansk said:
Psybo wants to thank his generals for their loyalty by transferring $50 into their accounts at the ENWorld/RPGNow Download Shop.
I totally forgot about this. After long layoff from anything RPG-related I decided on the weekend to lookup some Green Ronin Freeport stuff and found a couple of PDF's on DriveThruRPG that looked cool.

When I went to the checkout I had lovely $50 credit...after staring at the screen for sometime I took my good fortune and checked-out. Finally remembered to go back into the archives and found G's post.

So...THANKS AGAIN!!!! Don't know when I'll get gaming again, but for the first time in ages in at least pondering a new campaign.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Woot ! - go rockies.

and erm I am only checking this forum occasionally, so please let me know in this thread if its my turn to run something again.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Folks - I'll be out to Michigan to my mother-in-laws for Thanksgiving, departing tomorrow, so I probably will be unable to post for a week.

Have a good turkey day, everyone!

Remove ads