• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Okay, the new work plans, moving plans, and upcoming-return-to-school plans probably mean that I shouldn't try to take on the CE combatant list for the TOC. Anyone feel evil?

(Well, those and the fact that I haven't made a move in the Exhibition Arena and Celestia Arena for about two weeks)

ugulu

First Post
Finally back - and hopefully didn't miss much. I had a very good trip to Vegas. If any of you guys fall into poker this is definitely something I'd recommend - though if you abstain from alcohol entirely it might not have quite the same vibe. :)

Infiniti2000

First Post
Wow, moderating one of these battles is strangely far more difficult than I thought. I swear I don't make this many mistakes in a home game. What is it about the on-line style that causes so much trouble? :heh:

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Well, at home you don't have ample time to scrutinize what you did wrong - particularly since your GM die rolls are often intentionally hidden from the GMs. So if you forgot a buff or whatever, you're past in and gone. And generally for the same reason if you misapply a rule your players probably either aren't as well-versed as people here (because we're focusing on just the combat) or don't notice cause they're caught up in how to defeat the demon, avoid being blamed for the duke's death, and getting on to the next plot point. :)

Well, that and if you're like me then you're trying to cram in an online move in a few moments between tasks at work...

ugulu

First Post
So...having sort of lost track, where we at? Am I holding anything up (or am I even remotely related to any surviving battles? How's the weather where you are?

Remove ads