• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

Gansk

Explorer
I'm French, but I'm gonna have to take the cave over the restaurant. :D

Actually both sounded like fun. No kids for me, monsters are my children. :p

PJSlavner

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
No children yet, perhaps by next year...
My vacation this week was back to the family farm. On Sunday since it was 95 outside, my Dad, wife and I went to Onondaga Cave
http://www.mostateparks.com/onondaga.htm
Then father took us on a wildflower hike outside the cave which he said was a "Biologically Significant" area, a meeting of glade, forest and wetland ecosystems.
Not a bad day :)
Evilhalfling, thank you for the tip. We will probably vacation for a week next June at Lake of the Ozarks, so Onondaga Cave sounds like a great idea. :)

I wish you well in your quest for children. :)

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti2000 said:
Also, my wife got me a chef's jacket, a picture frame for my kids, and a really cool, fancy Red Sox clock for my desk.
After experiencing games at Fenway Park and being surrounded by native Red Sox fans there, I did not think that the words fancy and Red Sox could be used in the same sentence. :) It sounds like a great present, especially if it counts down the time until the Yankees are eliminated. :)

PJSlavner

Explorer
Thank you, Ugulu. There is not much danger of that. Fireworks are illegal in our city and all of the surrounding cities. This did not matter in the past, and we would have almost non-stop noise from about two weeks ago to two weeks in the future. This year local law enforcement is actually doing something about it, and enforcing the law, probably because we just finished the driest year on record. The noise level is way down, and no one is happier about it than our dogs.

Sorry I missed wishing you a happy Canada Day, but I am only a few days late.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
well the thousand people who showed up on our lawn to watch the the sky explode were better behaved this year, and thus provided less entertainment. the neighbors were drunker and made up the difference. Living on a hill, in a 3 story condo provides a great view of the cities' displays.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Our neighborhood seemed like a WWII movie. Very cool. It rained pretty much all afternoon, too, which was awesome for a 4th of July fireworks celebration. My 3 year old loved it. The 10th month old wasn't entirely sure, especially since it was over an hour past his normal bed time. The neighbors cooked dinner and we, they, and a handful of others played Apples to Apples, Scattergories, and a Disney Scene It game. Fun all around. :D

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Folks - very sorry I've been absent from my BoAA games lately. Work and home have been busy. (We're working towards putting our townhouse on the market)

I will try to make sure I update either at lunch or tonight.

thanks for your patience!

PJSlavner

Explorer
It is not a problem, Greybar.

I was slow (partially due to family stuff, partially due to laziness) to update the latest Fang, so Gansk had to do it.

First take care of home, then work. TBoAA comes third. :)

I will be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow and returning Friday, July 26. The children will be going to camp while my wife and I get away for a week by ourselves. :D

Remove ads