Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

Infiniti2000

First Post
The temperature's in the high 90's (F), but still just a little lower than the humidity percentage.

As for where we're at:
Celestia: waiting on Golgatha (Greybar)
ToC: waiting on Imagoodguy (EvilHalfling)
Exhibition: waiting on the moderator (Greybar)

Greybar's just had a new addition and apparently an IPO, so we'll cut him some slack. :D

Actually, Greybar said that someone else can make the call for LG, so if you want to recommend a move for Golgatha (the very old radiant dragon), go for it. I've attached the current battlefield. Note that the sleet storm has a 40ft radius that you cannot see through and that you feel something even more slippery under your feet.

Attachments

• Celestia.xls
    38.5 KB · Views: 126

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk and I are within four miles of the ocean, so it is only in the mid to high 80's, which is the hottest it has been all summer. A few miles inland it is in the mid 90's, and in the Valley it is in the 100's. Unlike Infiniti, Gansk and I are not familiar with humidity. :D

We started our new school year last week. I am trying to be more available for the children during the day, so I will rarely log on to the Internet during the day on weekdays.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
well we have guests this weekend but since one is playing WoW (as we speak even) - I will probably have some time on the computer. I try not to post to enworld from work, but it still happens.

Btw - thanks for posting the update I2k - I lost track of where the ToC tournament was.

Remove ads