CMG's GenCon 2004 and ENnies Photos (Help Morrus w/captions for the ENnies Tables!)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Crothian said:
Great pictures Mark. It was great meeting you.

Thanks! And you, as well!

...especially seeing as you are one of the stars of that hip Quentin Tarentino film roleplaying gods...

Last edited:

Mark

Yeah, Baby! The Buco di Beppo is a family style Italian restaurant that rambles and winds its way through most of that city block (or so it seemed!) From its kitchy statues and plastic garlands to its many wall adornments and mock photos (which then required I do something similar ;) ), it's a must-stop while in Indianapolis for at least one of your dinner nights.

And that's where the roleplaying gods ate on Friday night before the ENnies (from the left in the final picture) - Suzi Yee, jgbrowning, Cthulhu's Librarian, Crothian, Psion, Buttercup, Hand of Evil, Truth Seeker, and Jester47. They argued through the whole meal about which one would have to be called "Mister Cleric"... :p

Mark

Crothian said:
wow do I look bad in that picture.....:eek:

:D

Perhaps not so bad now that I've made a slight adjustment... ;)

Trainz said:
Oh Mark... did you give my message to TB ?

Dammit! I forgot! Sorry...

Note to T-Bill - Trainz says "Allo" :D

Mark

Buttercup said:
No worse than I do! In fact, none of us look all that much like gods.

Perhaps you should be viewing the world through the rose-colored blindfold that are my eyes... :D

(...besides, I made everyone 20% taller and 10% thinner... ;) )

Trainz said:
That's ok.

Huh... yyyeah... that's it. "Allo". ;)

Thought you'd enjoy that one... :p

Now, there were other plces to feast, and some might say that one of the best places is the St. Elmo Steak House, while others preferred the Ram (with its welcoming banner, pleasant crowds, and specialized menu...)

Remove ads