CMG's GenCon 2004 and ENnies Photos (Help Morrus w/captions for the ENnies Tables!)

kkoie

First Post
Great photos. Speaking of Bucca Di Beppo, did you guys get a chance to check out the mens room? The funniest bathroom decore I've ever seen in a restaraunt.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Piratecat said:
Mark, thank you -- these are great!

You're welcome, and I haven't even added the ENnies Ceremony pics yet! :D

I figured that the stage stuff was covered, with several folks taking photos right up front and a couple of video cameras rolling, so I went ahead and made the rounds of all the tables and took shots of almost everyone where they sat in their groups.

I'm not even going to try and name everyone, because I can only be sure that I know about a fifth of the folks in attendance, and I'd rather not embarrass myself (or make someone feel slighted) by missing the name of someone I should know.

People should feel free to let me know which photo you are in and name others who are at your table. I've sent along the full-size (uncropped) version of the photos to Morrus for the archives and I'm suire he'd like to be able to snag the names of everyone for his captions from this thread.

If you'd like a copy of a full-sized photo for yourself, even for your own website, feel free to email me. Make sure to have the words "ENnies Photo" in the subject line, include the photo name/number so I know which one you want, and please also let me know the names of the other folks in the photo that were at the table with you (left to right, please).

With that in mind, here's the first one (30a_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll add them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Mark

kkoie said:
Great photos. Speaking of Bucca Di Beppo, did you guys get a chance to check out the mens room? The funniest bathroom decore I've ever seen in a restaraunt.

Dammit, No. I missed that, I'm afraid. Please give us the details. If it was anything like the rest of the posters they had in places, I'm sure it was a hoot! :D

Mark

Here's the next one (30b_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Mark

Here's the next one (30c_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Mark

Here's the next one (30d_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Mark

Here's the next one (30e_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Mark

Here's the next one (30f_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Remove ads