• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CMP delivers eTools patch to WotC

talmar

First Post
Passing the word.

CodeMonkeyPublishing has delivered their patch for eTools to Wizards as of yesterday.

Those busy monkeys over there managed 155 fixes delivered. ON TIME!!!!

Here is the link to the list of fixes in the patch.

Fix List

Now, we wait for WotC approval.

[Edit: Yes I know this was posted on the front news page but I thought I post something in the software forum for comments. :) be nice people]

Last edited:

KenM

Banned
Banned
I did not see one big thing fixed, if you have more then one attack a round, the other attacks do not show up on the character sheet.

Last edited:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Does anyone know if there are any plans to make e-tools 3.5 compatible?

I have delayed purchasing it since it was so bug-infested at the start, but I would like to buy it if a (mostly) bug-free version comes out that is 3.5 compatible.

talmar

First Post
I did not see one big thing fixed, if you have more then one attack a round, the other attacks do not show up on the character sheet.

This question was posted on the CMP boards. The link below will take you there.

Link Here

And the 3.5 question has been discussed previously. That thread can be found...

here

I strongly suggest to those who have not perused CMP's messageboards to do so. There is a veritable wealth of information there. Most of the monkeys over there post on a regular basis and Mynex ( the #1 evil monkey ) posts quite often, many times addressing peoples questions and concerns.

Their message boards are located...

here

All in all, there is much to look forward to with CMP driving the eTools bandwagon.

Last edited:

BarakO

First Post
KenM said:

Actually, it is in there, the Tracker is just sorta hiding. Whoever put them in was not very descriptive. (Actually there are two of them...)

The first is #0000008 entitled "XSLT Sheets", and that encompasses the iterative attacks for the main character sheet. Then there was #0000062 entitled "Multiple Attacks not Displayed in Stat Block [was Multiple Attacks not Displayed in Stat Block or Character Sheet]" which is what was used to track the changes to the stat block.

I would have liked it to be fixed in the code, but there just wasn't time, so it's done in the sheets for now (as Colossus did for his sheets).

Barak
~ CMP Output Content Manager

talmar

First Post
screenshots

Well,

CMP posted some screenshots of the improved eTools.

You can view them...

here

There is also a thread on their message boards discussing the screenshots...

here

Enjoy

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads