• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CoC d20] Flintlock & Tomahawk

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
*bump* I've dropped WargamerX an e-mail and sent DerHauptman a PM. Hopefully they'll get back to us. :) If not, we'll figure something out.

Nick

Old Fezziwig

WargamerX: Awesome. :) Welcome back (got your e-mail, too).

Everyone: I've got to crash now, but I'll post about how we're going to get this rolling again tomorrow. Until then, have a good night. :)

WargamerX

First Post
OK, Speid is back in the RG, with 3 sanity points recovered (no I was not going to forget that). I'll see if I can dig up a cool picture.

And oh, so happy to see this game not die! Epic.

Old Fezziwig

Everyone: Hey, all. It's actually been a fairly busy day at work today (imagine that). Anyhow, I've not heard anything from DerHauptman, despite sending him a PM over at the Circvs, and, although he's been online, I've heard nothing. I'll hope he sees this. So...what I was thinking was that we could pick it up at a slightly later moment than where we left off -- about five or six minutes later in game, actually -- the next set piece is tricky to do in a PbP (it was tricky to do in RL, and, without maps, without miniatures, it could be a royal nightmare and slow the entire game down to a crawl). How it works, however, would depend on whether or not DerHauptman pops up again, which'd make things work slightly differently and would necessitate the set piece going forward as it would in a tabletop game. Just a thought. In the meantime, if you haven't, please update your PCs to level six. That way, when the time comes, we'll be ready to go.

Nick

Remove ads