• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CoC d20] Flintlock & Tomahawk

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Committed Hero: Yes, either one is still available. You can jump right in with Abcott or whip up some stats for James; your call.

Nick

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Kajamba Lion said:
Committed Hero: Yes, either one is still available. You can jump right in with Abcott or whip up some stats for James; your call.

It would seem best to take over a player; just get me up to speed with what's happening.

Old Fezziwig

Committed Hero: Okay, why don't you pick up Abcott? The story so far (that's fun to say): Abcott's daughter has been kidnapped. He found out that the suspected kidnapper, an Indian named Patuckson, has been apprehended and about to be lynched in the town of Dedham. Along with his friend, Tisa (a praying Indian scout), they traveled into town, where they encountered Patuckson, along with a party from Boston (Archibald Pitcairne, Wm. Somerset, Thomas Sykes, and James, a redshirt militiaman). Somerset intervened with the town elders to get Abcott a chance to interrogate Patuckson. They moved to the basement of the meetinghouse to interrogate the Indian, which brings us up to the current point and the Incredible Exploding Native (tm).

Everyone: Move up later this afternoon/early this evening. I think I might have a chance to take care of it before I leave work, so keep a heads up.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Kajamba Lion said:
Committed Hero: Okay, why don't you pick up Abcott?

Everyone: Move up later this afternoon/early this evening. I think I might have a chance to take care of it before I leave work, so keep a heads up.

I read the thread and am all set.

WargamerX

First Post
Nick, I hate to do this to a group - but the Army did itto me, again. I got orders this week for another Iraq tour. Hence, you have another character vacancy.

PS, if you all are still running when I get back - I want back in!!!

Old Fezziwig

Everyone: I hope your holidays have been kind to you (yeah, Boxing Day!). I'll have a move up sometime tonight, assuming that the IC thread is caught up. :)

Remove ads