• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CoC d20] Flintlock & Tomahawk

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Rookseye: A quick glance didn't reveal anything too telling to me. You'll be introduced into the main action very shortly (within the next move or two). :)

Nick

taitzu52

First Post
Hey folks!

I’d like to apologize for my absence of late, but things could not be helped. I hope this hasn’t disrupted your games too terribly much.

Unfortunately, it seems that my online difficulties will not be so easily abated. My new job is not online, and my home access is non-existent. So unfortunately, I will be forced to drop my games and take a general hiatus for PBP gaming for the foreseeable future.

I apologize, and wish you all the best of luck until I may one day return, and devote my time to great games like this.

Peace,
Taitzu52

ps-no, I'm not just riding the frog's coat-tails. Good try!

MummyKitty

First Post
I've been following along the main story thread, just haven't had a chance to post lately. Kajamba, I'm fine if you roll any of my required rolls; in the current scene I'm not sure where my character is at exactly.

I'm also fine with NPCing characters that are dropped until they can be worked out of the story or eaten by Cthulhu or his bretheren. But that's up to you....

DANO

Old Fezziwig

taitzu52: That's a bummer, man, but I do understand. Be well. :)

MummyKitty: Understandable. And knowing where you are (in the basement of the meetinghouse) isn't terrifically important. You're there to see what's going on, and probably within a reasonable distance of the exploding Indian, but there isn't necessarily going to be combat here.

The catch, for me, is that a pretty strong hook was worked into Abcott's character background that I've been running with. I can work around it, it'll just take me a bit to figure out how. If there's someone out there that would like to pick up the character, that'd be cool, too, but I'm just not sure that I wouldn't rather NPC him.

Hmm. I'll get back to y'all on this by midday on Sunday.

Nick

Old Fezziwig

WargamerX: Yeah, I know. :\ Anyhow, I've opened up recruiting again for both Abcott and James (the other militiaman). Hopefully that'll get us up to speed. :)

Old Fezziwig

Hey, all. Just wanted to check in. I'll have a move up tonight or (more likely) tomorrow night. My brother got into town yesterday, so I've been away from my computer. In any case, there'll be a move before the holiday weekend. Speaking of which, I'll be away entirely from the 23rd to the 26th — Happy Holidays, all. :)

Nick

Remove ads