College of Metahumans [Closed]

Calinon

First Post
I'm having extreme ISP issues, so posts might be slow time to time from me. But I should be able to access a computer every few days if my ISP dodges out again and again.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Hey everyone,
Sorry about the delay! Two twelve hour shifts in two days really kicked my butt. I'll update tonight, I promise! But for now, I am going back to bed....

Synchronicity

First Post
Another little piece of random, probably-not-relevant information about James! I figure he lives in a cheap, flea-pit sort of place, since he wants to make the money for taking care of Amelia last as long as possible. For the same reason, his possessions are almost non-existent: a number of sets of clothes, some miscellaneous toiletries, a first aid kit for when his regeneration could use a little hand; just the essential stuff. He basically lives out of a single large duffle bag; James never knows when he might have to take off in a hurry, after all. The only vaguely non-vital items he owns are a mobile phone and an alarm clock, and even they have their uses. No books, no posters, no computer, etcetera. He works afternoons at a variety of unimportant odd jobs, goes out and beats up on criminals at night, and sleeps in the morning. Very Spartan. ;)

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I wanted to let you all know ahead of time that I will be out of town at the end of the week. I am going to the Hero Comic Con and will be gone Thurs thru Sunday (10-13). Dark Nemesis, you can npc Mr. Birkey during that time if you need. Thanks!

Nuke

Last edited:

Synchronicity

First Post
Oh good. We're not even at the school yet, and James is seeing things...way to make him totally freak out, DN! Looks like this is going to be a fun day for Mr Dunbar! :lol:

Last edited:

Remove ads