College of Metahumans [Closed]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Synchronicity: Yes, it will hopefully be a fun day for Mr. Dunbar.

Rybaer: Oh, don't be paranoid with /each/ NPC. I like using NPCs, so you might end up getting very paranoid. :]

I am glad most every one is enjoying themselves. It does me good to know that. I'll be posting for everybody tomorrow!

Last edited:

Synchronicity

First Post
No-one's going to believe me if I say James is a very law-abiding person normally, are they? But damn, DN, you know how to push his buttons..the ones that make him do really stupid things! :D To the hospital! Hi-ho, (stolen) Silver (camero?) away! :p

EDIT: I hadn't considered James' normal mode of transportation at all, actually. An oversight on my part. DN, would it be OK if James had a (somewhat beat up, second-hand) motorbike back at his place? If not, that's cool too - guess I'll be taking the bus..;)

Last edited:

Synchronicity

First Post
Ok, guys; I'm going through the laborious process of moving house from tomorrow to around Thursday-Friday, if all goes as planned. This means, for various reasons, I will have variable internet access from the 27th to approximately the 1st. Note that there's a fair chance I'll have some access; I'm just posting in case of the worse-case scenario. Feel free to NPC James if problems do arise. :)

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
DM, question for you.
In the latest post two, glowing-green gauntlets have punched through the door and are hovering in the air. Are they attached to anything or on their own?
Wanted to clarify before posting.

Thanks,
Nuke

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Floating green greatsword? *pulls out a notebook and begins taking notes* That wasn't what I was originally planning, but I like it a lot!

Remove ads