College of Metahumans [Closed]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Keia and nuke261:
To make things a litle simpler, I've construted a crude map to indicae where everyone is in the hall. Feel free to laugh at my map, but I never claimed to be an artist. It is color coded, though! :cool:

Brown squares: Doors
Red square: Red Hawk
Blue square: Proton
Brownish-grey square: Tank
Orangish square: Rumble
Green square: Shannon

The dark green square is the green haired kid, who appears to be down for the count for the time being. Let me know if I misinterpreted where either of you two are!

Attachments

• position.jpg
    position.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 76

Synchronicity

First Post
Hmm. I'm really having difficulty coming up with viable plans to fight super-marksman dude. I assume he's got an ungodly defense much like myself, and a crazy BAB with all the gun-oriented feats in the world. Since I can't EE for things like Paralysis or Slow with my powers, really my only options are to keep swinging and hope I connect well before he turns me into swiss cheese; though that plan's shown some distinct flaws in the testing period. :heh: Having said that, what are the rules on attacking weapons? For instance, Mr. Deadshot's prized pair of pistols over there? I can't find the rules in my book right now..

Thanks!
Synch.
:)

Dark Nemesis

First Post
As far as I can tell, attacking a weapon would be the same as striking a held object. Rules for that are on page 138; it's basically just an attack vs an object's modified Defense.

Good luck! :D

Dark Nemesis

First Post
nuke261: I would like to point out that the goth kid was headed toward Rumble and Shannon, not Proton. With that said, do you want to change your actions, or keep them as they were?

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I really screwed that up!

Sorry about that. I have edited the post. And I feel really dumb about it.

Thanks for saying something so I could fix it!!

Nuke

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Sorry I have not been posting lately!

Work is getting the better of me. Saturday ends my 7 day week (with 2 doubles) so I should be semi-sane again after that!

Nuke

Remove ads