Company of the Bitter Blade, Reborn! OOC Thread

Patlin

Explorer
I believe that the Party consists of Anvuss, Tok, Magnus, and Hobbes. I was hoping Badger might be back with Kort, but it would appear not. Kolikeos apparently decided his style didn't mix well with the rest of us, so I assume he won't be back.

Sum up: Probably 4 level 2 characters, maybe five.

Bobitron

Explorer
I would love to join as a late addition to fill the space if needed. I love the Eberron setting from what I have read. Please keep me in mind.

Blue_Genie

First Post
OOC stuff

Thanks for the info, folks.

OK, I've decided that I'd like to run "Queen with Burning Eyes" from Dungeon #113. None of you have read it, right? If you have, please tell me now, and I'll pick a different adventure. And of course, if you have access to this issue of Dungeon, don't read it unless you want to spoil some of your fun (although I will be changing a few things here and there).

Since you're all 2nd level, I'd like to pretend that we've run "Forgotten Forge" from the back of the Eberron Campaign Sourcebook. When we start, I'll be giving you a few minor items which you would have picked up during this adventure.

In case you want to tweak your characters, given that you have two less players now, I allow anything from the Core Rulebooks, and stuff from the Complete Books that make sense in Eberron. I'm also a big fan on the Complete Book of Eldritch Might, but since none of you are really spellcasters, that probably apply to you.

Once we start the game, I generally prefer to make all the die rolls, and run combat round-by-round. As I am still fairly new at this PbP thing, please feel free to pass on any helpful advice you might have.

This week is pretty crazy-busy for me, but I hope to get the first IC post up by the end of this weekend at the latest.

Look forward to playing with you all!

Blue

Blue_Genie

First Post
Bobitron said:
I would love to join as a late addition to fill the space if needed. I love the Eberron setting from what I have read. Please keep me in mind.
It's OK with me, Bobitron, plus I can vouch for you! ;) Eberron and the Iron Kingdoms have some things in common. Might be interesting to explore the parallels, plus the group could use a rogue or another spellcaster. I'd also be more than willing to allow psionic characters, since it's already built into the campaign setting.

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Blue_Genie said:
It's OK with me, Bobitron. ;) Eberron and the Iron Kingdoms have some things in common. Might be interesting to explore the parallels.

Thanks, Alex. Let's see what the other players think. I don't want to barge in.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
My only request is that you read our histories, and find a good way that yours could interlock with ours. I am rather attached to the displaced-Cyren group-thing we have going on!

Bobitron

Explorer
If it is OK with all, I will post a character later today with a background, and the players can read it over and decide if it fits or not.

Remove ads