Company of the Bitter Blade, Reborn! OOC Thread

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I'm good with it all and I have not read the adventure. I am enjoying the ex-cyran thing we got going and would love to continue with this theme. Looking forward to re-starting this adventure.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hi all! Here's my character, I picked a ranger to add some much-needed stealth to the party. I will post pics of the character sheet in this thread, and if everyone approves, I will post him in the RG thread in a text-type style. Thanks for the consideration, any input is welcome!

Attachments

• Saric Acoma history.jpg
    Saric Acoma history.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 73

Bobitron

Explorer
Pg 2-4

Attachments

• Saric Acoma_Page_2.jpg
    Saric Acoma_Page_2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Saric Acoma_Page_3.jpg
    Saric Acoma_Page_3.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Saric Acoma_Page_4.jpg
    Saric Acoma_Page_4.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 60

Blue_Genie

First Post
Just be aware, Bobitron, that the current adventure will be discontinued, and we'll be setting the new one in the default city of Sharn. Some of your backstory will change a bit because of that.

GPEKO

First Post
I've just read the background and, besides what Blue Genie said, it looks fine to me. There's just one small thing ...
In 944 yk, he was called ...
I'm guessing you meant 994 because otherwise, your character is quite old.

Bobitron

Explorer
GPEKO said:
I've just read the background and, besides what Blue Genie said, it looks fine to me. There's just one small thing ...I'm guessing you meant 994 because otherwise, your character is quite old.

Hehe, got me there. I'm still getting used to the calander. Was that a typing error or brainfart? Hard to say.

Bobitron

Explorer
Blue_Genie said:
...we'll be setting the new one in the default city of Sharn. Some of your backstory will change a bit because of that.

Fine with me. That was just something I threw together to get me in the party.

Are we planning on starting this coming weekend?

Remove ads