• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Complete Random Character Generator (2.0)

Beltazar

Villager
Found another error:
WEAPONS-ARMOR!R16 - should read =IF(GEAR!B24="chain mail",16,0)
WEAPONS-ARMOR!R17 - should read =IF(GEAR!B24="splint",17,0)
WEAPONS-ARMOR!R18 - should read =IF(GEAR!B24="Plate",18,0)

Values should now be correct, however I think the armor tables need to be tweaked. Most likely fighters will wear plate armor, or one of the heavier armors. At this point a fighter having plate is fairly rare, say about a 5% chance. I think it should be at least 50%, with padded being 5% or less.

I'll look at revising the spreadsheet when I have time.

Prrrrrrrt

First Post
Thanks for this very useful tool!

I might have found an issue though. Selecting a 'Path' on the 'User' sheet doesn't seem to work. E.g. when you select Fighter as class (value 2), and Battle Master as path (value 2), it creates fighters with all different paths. For the other classes it also doesn't seem to work.

Unfortunately I don't understand enough of how this works to help and fix it. But maybe those few cells that start at AA30 have something to do with it. They seems out of place and display an error.

It would also be great if the fighter's maneuvers were listed under 'Features and traits' in the 'Top Sheet'.

Thanks again!

Beltazar

Villager
Making good progress on implementing (Path/Domain/College/Etc.) May take a little (a lot?) more time to ensure spells/levels/etc all work properly.

Remove ads