• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Scoundrel, Dungeonscape covers (and more)

All right, honesty and professionalism require me to say something.

I really shouldn't be on the cover of Dragonmarked.

It's true that I worked on it, but I didn't do much: A few PrCs, primarily. Normally, for the amount of work I did, I should only have an "additional design" credit on the inside credits page. Somewhere in the process, however, my name got added to the list of those to go on the cover.

Now, it's always nice to have a cover credit, but it wouldn't be at all fair to Keith, C.A., and Michelle--all of whom worked very long and hard on this book--for me not to say something. This book is, for all practical purposes, entirely theirs, and they should be the ones receiving the credit for it.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Mouseferatu said:
All right, honesty and professionalism require me to say something.

I really shouldn't be on the cover of Dragonmarked.
Which is my cue to go find said cover. ;)
0786939338.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V60267626_.jpg

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Mouseferatu said:
Now, it's always nice to have a cover credit, but it wouldn't be at all fair to Keith, C.A., and Michelle--all of whom worked very long and hard on this book--for me not to say something. This book is, for all practical purposes, entirely theirs, and they should be the ones receiving the credit for it.
Again with working with C.A.S.! It's eerie!

Demiurge out.

Gez

First Post
The real question about that beholder is that his antimagic eye is wide open, and there's a flaming sword just in front of it.

Gold Roger

First Post
All great covers, except forthe item compendium one, the head looks a bit wrong to me. I'm really looking forward to dungeonscapes and Barrow of the Forgotten King looks like one heck of a Fantastic Location, especially since it implies skelletal rider in unhallow.

Remove ads