• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Scoundrel, Dungeonscape covers (and more)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Not sure if this has been seen before:

0786940379.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61746736_.jpg

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Olaf the Stout said:
Man I must have head my head stuck in the sand or someone has been messing with my memory. When did the Dungeonscape book get added to the schedule? And when is the release date for it? I normally follow all the upcoming products threads but somehow this one has slipped past me. The cover looks very cool indeed.
I believe it's a March release, according to Amazon.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Huh. I actually quite like the Complete Scoundrel cover, and the Demonweb Pits one too. THe others. . . not so much, but they're not terrible.

Interesting. :)

Drowbane said:
Sure you realize, Ari (mind if I call ya Ari? :D)

Please do. Every time I hear "Mr. Marmell," I look behind me for someone older and far more distinguished. ;)

that they put your name on the cover just to help sell the book!

Either you've got a higher opinion of my name's value than is justified, or I should be charging them licensing fees. ;)

Kaodi

Hero
*squint*

I generally like the cover of Dragonmarked, and I will be getting it (I have all of the Eberron supplements), but the one thing that is hard to tell from that picture is if that is one dragonmark or two seperate ones... I mean, it's hard to say if the picture is strictly legal by the rules...

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Kaodi said:
I generally like the cover of Dragonmarked, and I will be getting it (I have all of the Eberron supplements), but the one thing that is hard to tell from that picture is if that is one dragonmark or two seperate ones... I mean, it's hard to say if the picture is strictly legal by the rules...
Maybe it's a huge mark that wraps around the body?

Remove ads