• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Scoundrel, Dungeonscape covers (and more)

demiurge1138 said:
The Dungeonscape cover has one of the best beholders I've ever seen.

I agree completely, though my internal nitpicker wants to know how a critter that shoots beams from its eyes--and therefore should always hit exactly what it's looking at--could miss with that many shots at once. ;)

Plus he's breaking the "no more than three eye rays in an arc" rule. :p

;)

Sanackranib

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
The Dungeonscape cover has one of the best beholders I've ever seen. It actually looks terrifying, as opposed to a bit silly. And hey! It's co-written by Rich Burlew!

Demiurge out.

f the cover is an indication then roll up new characters for the TPK about to take place! that beholder is smokin' HOT!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Mouseferatu said:
I agree completely, though my internal nitpicker wants to know how a critter that shoots beams from its eyes--and therefore should always hit exactly what it's looking at--could miss with that many shots at once. ;)

Plus he's breaking the "no more than three eye rays in an arc" rule. :p

;)

Maybe he's using a new feat in the book that we're unaware of.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Some great covers here, especially Dungeonscape.

Does anyone know what the Cormyr book is? Is it similar to Mysteries of the Moonsea in structure?

Cheers

Richard

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Guess what I found... :)

0786939338.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V60267626_.jpg

Sejs

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Maybe he's using a new feat in the book that we're unaware of.
Nah, it's a perspective trick. Three are going in one arc, and that one on the right is going waaaay off to the side at that other dude.

It's all in how you look at it. And given that we're talking about a beholder, that's really saying something.
:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads