• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete spell list with filters as a excel spreadsheet

MadBeard

Explorer
I have just uploaded Complete spell list with filters as a excel spreadsheet to the downloads area.

I created this list because I'm annoyed not having list in PHB in which you can see in what school some spell belongs to as in previous editions.
Maybe someone will find this useful.

Sheet is created in Excel 2010.

NOTE:
List does not have spell descriptions (copyright reasons). Just spell name, level, school, classes which can cast it, duration, casting time etc.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

MadBeard

Explorer
Thanks guys. I'm glad that you like it. Unfortunately, in there are only spells from PHB, but you can easily add others. I don't play 5ed anymore so I don't have time to update this properly.

Yaarel

He Mage
@Yaarel
Yes it is now. I created this list when 5ed got out and SRD/OGL wasn't released yet.

Sweet. Il check it out.

Edit:

Wait. I thought you meant. You updated the list with spell descriptions, so that the file is ‘now’ including them. But it is still the same v1.0 version. Oh well.

Last edited:

MadBeard

Explorer
Sorry for the late reply. Somehow I missed notification.
You got it wrong. I didn't update spell list. I created this file as soon as PHB was out. SRD/OGL wasn't out already so I couldn't include spell descriptions because WotC sent CoD letters as crazy back then.
I created this file just for easier reference and to create spellbook for spellcasting characters. That time I played wizard and this was very helpful. Now there are a lot of apps for Android/iOS. Back then there was none.
You are welcome to add spell descriptions or whatever modifications you want.

Remove ads