• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Conan] Saga of the Ages 1: A Cat in the Dark

ferretguy

First Post
Well friend...I once met a man who said "if it can bleed it can die." of course then he was killed fighting a large snake...sad really. But by Mitra! I say what in hells are we waiting for? Balsavous states.Besides gratitude of powerfull men does come in handy at times. By the By yer Lordship...it did bleed didn't it?

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Tiberio smirks at Balavous' statement, the smirk exaggerated by too much drink. "Aye, it bled, though its blood was as black and as foul as a Stygian's heart. 'Tis a sad thing about your friend, and the snake. The isle where we left the creature was the one called by fishermen simply The Rock."

ferretguy

First Post
Hmm, The Rock...well where is this located, perhaps you could provide transport as my horse died along the way here and by the time my fellows and I walked there you would probably be dead of old age..

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin nods his head and says, with a smile on his face "I think also we should talk about rewards and coin... drink and song are expensive these days"

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Then let us speak of rewards... As to transport, I shall arrange to have you driven there in my personal chariot. The Rock is in the river a few miles southwest of the city. Once we are done with these... negotiations, you may leave. We shall begin at... say 150 silvers each?"

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin's eyes light up and a broad smile is upon his face when he says "Aye now that will keep me in drink and lasses for a week or so...I agree. Lets drink on it man" and then he signals for Jamila more wine all around!

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"It is agreed, then. 150 silvers each, to be paid upon the doing of this deed. And now, if you will follow Kallanthes here" - a man walks out of an adjoining room when beckoned by Tiberio - "he will take you to a point opposite The Rock."

After several hours' drive, during which it begins to rain liberally, the chariot eventually stops. The charioteer turns towards you. "There is a boathouse, from whence you can take a boat to The Rock. The Rock is yon." He points towards a low isle on the horizon.

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin checks his gear, shifts his shield around and draws his sword. Examining the edge he looks to the others "Well now shall we do this nights bloody work?" Thorkin then smiles and heads to the boat house...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads