• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Conan] Saga of the Ages 1: A Cat in the Dark

ferretguy

First Post
Checking his bow and making sure his strings have not frayed along the journey Aye, ready I am....although next time we must remember not to take a noblemans first offer of payment.

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin roars a short laugh and slaps the Balavous on the back "Aye lad, I say you be the spokesmen for such things, for I am much better suited to talking with my sword then my tounge"

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
A grizzled old fisherman, his dark hair shot through with patches of grey, ventures out of the boathouse and saunters over to the party. He stands there, blinking through the rain. "I suppose you're wantin' a boat, then? Here we are." He strolls over to a line of boats along the river's edge. "Here, this one be yours." He points towards a rowboat. "Fine evening to be out, though." He shrugs and walks back towards the house.

Nearly twenty minutes later, the small skiff makes landfall on The Rock. The way it got its name is immediately apparent - the isle is little more than a rock outcropping surrounded by high grass and thin trees.

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin will re-sling his shield onto his arm for a bit of added protection, and draw his war-sword. He will take the lead and start looking around to get a lay of the land as it were. He also takes a quick look for tracks, etc.

OCC Listen +3, Spot bonus +3, Survival +7 looking for tracks... also can I assume that I "prepared" my armor before we got into the row boat? Just so that I get no minus to Hide and Move Silent due to Armored Stealth (my fav feat in Conan BTW) ;)

[edit for spelling... man somedays]

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin will signal his mates to follow him and then slowly start forward as quitely as possible. He scans the area and listens for any danger...

1/2 move, +9 Move Silent; Spot+3, Listen +3

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads