Conlans Art Thread

Conlan

First Post
Thanks for the compliments guys. Pogre, i've never really liked signing my work, because to me it always kind of took away from the escapism of the piece to find a signature in there. I don't know maybe thats just me.

Nellisir

Hero
Conlan said:
Thanks for the compliments guys. Pogre, i've never really liked signing my work, because to me it always kind of took away from the escapism of the piece to find a signature in there. I don't know maybe thats just me.

The sigs can be intrusive, but it is really nice to be able to identify who did a piece.

Conlan

First Post
Nellisir, consider it done. but it may take a while I've got a few backed up already :)

I have a question though, does anyone know how to resize an image in adobe photoshop without it losing quality? Whenever I try to make my pictures smaller to post on here the image inevitably gets blurry. How do I avoid this? Is the problem in photoshop or with the scanner, if its with the scanner is there a way to scan pictures to the size that I want them?
Thanks guys,
Conlan

Bobitron

Explorer
Whoa! Looks great! The mock-up was really a good touch to pull it all together.

Herger looks monsterous in that shot, so if I had to give any advice I'd say scale him down a bit if possible.

Conlan

First Post
Ok heres Herger and Valurel final copies, hope that you like them! :D

Attachments

• Herger Final.jpg
    Herger Final.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 509
  • Val Final.jpg
    Val Final.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 1,514
Last edited:

maddmic

Explorer
mythusmage said:
Herger looks like he's about ready to lie down and snooze till doomsday.

LOL he gets tired carrying people around all the time.

Awesome work Conlan! I play Herger and it's very close to what I had envisioned. You naild the moustache. More importantly I think you nails the style of the campaign setting. It's very dark and most people are VERY poor. For those of you looking at these pics and unfamiliar with midnight, this is a good visual representation of the world in which these characters live.

Thank you once again Conlan! Truely awesome. I may have a request to put in, but I feel bad since you've donated so much of your time to our online midnight game. We'll talk later once you get through some of these other requests.

Remove ads