• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale [OOC]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
We might be able to borrow a horse or three from the Captain which would solve most of our problems?

s@squ@tch

First Post
I checked, and Percivilis' horse can take 265 lb more before hitting heavy encumbrance, and Jerivan's horse can take 273 lb.

Again, that is IF their characters want to ride on a horse. I'm assuming that the dwarf and Shandul will probably opt to walk.

ethandrew

First Post
I'm sure being the brave adventurers we are, and in doing this captain a huge favor, he would loan us horses. We should just tell the stableboy the captain said we can, see him wet himself in uncertainty.

Boddynock

First Post
Shandul can ride at a pinch but has never considered himself a horseman. In general, it's easier in the deep forest without a mount! So, unless there's some pressing reason to ride, he'll choose to walk.

Azgulor

Adventurer
The only reason Aldur would bring a horse is to carry stuff. Pride will make him keep up and if that doesn't work, then anger and spite!

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Okay, so at least some of the PCs will be traveling on foot. That's fine. Shall I then assume that your expedition will begin the following morning? To leave on the current day would be to arrive at the campsite after dark, more than likely.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I don't care either way for Percivilis and Jerivan -- we could leave tonight and get there a bit after dark and not worry too much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads