• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale [OOC]

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Wow, Invisible Castle hates you guys! Those are the worst intiative rolls ever! :lol:

Please post actions for Round 1. To avoid confusion, please include the coordinate of your ending square if you move. Remember, you can move through the bushes, counting that as difficult terrain.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I like the way this Map and Invisible Castle thing is working.

I mentioned this IC but I will mention it here as well.

My Diplomacy skill is 14 and not 12 as your Invis Castle roll has it. That would make my result 15. I do not think it will change anything as they seem quite hostile. :heh:

s@squ@tch

First Post
YOA: Don't fret about the coordinates, I did the same thing on the first map I made with Maptools, luckily they have the "Add text" functionality. I also noticed that some maps (even those set up with 5' grids) do not line up exactly with the grid that Maptools snaps onto it (even when you adjust the grid size), but overall it is a cool, free, tool.

Cool map and encounter setup, btw.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
FreeXenon said:
I like the way this Map and Invisible Castle thing is working.

I mentioned this IC but I will mention it here as well.

My Diplomacy skill is 14 and not 12 as your Invis Castle roll has it. That would make my result 15. I do not think it will change anything as they seem quite hostile. :heh:
Sorry about that, I went ahead and fixed the result in the relevant thread. However, you are right that it doesn't change the end result...COMBAT!

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
YOA: Don't fret about the coordinates, I did the same thing on the first map I made with Maptools, luckily they have the "Add text" functionality. I also noticed that some maps (even those set up with 5' grids) do not line up exactly with the grid that Maptools snaps onto it (even when you adjust the grid size), but overall it is a cool, free, tool.

Cool map and encounter setup, btw.
I had the same problem with the grid alignment. I guess you just have to sort of get it as close as you can...it seems to be working out alright.

I agree as well that it is a cool map and encounter, but you'll have to thank the folks at Paizo for that. :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Percivilis doesn't have cold iron either, but Jerivan's longsword is indeed cold iron (for killing demons, but also works on fey ;) )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads