• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale [OOC]

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Hi guys, with a bit of combat now under our belts, I want to make a couple of comments/requests.

1. I'd like to go ahead and handle all the dice rolling, for the sake of consistency, and keeping all the numbers straight in my own mind. For those of you who rolled your own results in round 1, I used those rolls, but from here on out, I'd like to just handle all the rolls. I will continue to post links to Invisible Castle, if you want to check up on me. ;)

2. Running combat with 6th level PCs is a lot more complex than low-level PCs. Undoubtedly, I will make some mistakes here and there. If you see anything that you don't agree with (missed modifiers, etc.) please go ahead and call it to my attention. I may not even worry about a correction if the results don't change, but at least it will help me improve my accuracy for next time. My aim is to make everything as consistent and transparent as possible. Your (constructive) feedback is welcome! :)

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Experience!

You have defeated three Roseblood Sprites (a new monster). For this, each PC receives 360 xp, with Jerivan picking up 240 xp.

I have updated the first post of the Rogue's Gallery to track the experience and treasure gained by the party in the course of the adventure, so feel free to check there often for updates.

Thanks!
YOA

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Yea for me. :D
Thanks!

Actually getting to use the heal skill is a very useful way is teh kewl.

Boddynock

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
Boddynock - feel free to save your CLW, Percivilis can use a CMW on you.
Thanks, s@s, but it's actually in character for Shandul to try to heal himself first.

Of course, if IC offers a series of 1s, he might then turn to Percivilis. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads