• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale [OOC]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
"Torches... as a beacon in the night to illuminate our way and to provide spotting for thine enemies."

I am up for either. Going at night will get us on the way quicker and we can do recon sooner than later especially for the preservation of any tracks that may still be there. I have an Everburning torch and I use nothing in my off hand. We can get there, do some looking and set up camp away from the attack site. And with the appropriate guard set for the night we have at least two of us have either Darkvision or Lowlight Vision, and few of us that do not. One elf who only needs 4 hours of rest.

Besides night encounters are just sheer fun and deadly, and whose not up for a little bit'o that. ;)

Just a thought.

ethandrew

First Post
It doesn't matter to me which we do, since we can have watch, but it seems a little silly to have to travel there just to rest up. However, I understand the reason behind it. Besik doesn't care if they leave now or in the morning. He'd prefer to walk, though.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Lo and behold the Fellowship of the Vale

Call me strange, but I was inspired. :) Rough... but inspired.

"Lo and behold the Fellowship of the Vale
Their presence like the lone everburing torch staying the shadows
Forcing the creatures borne of darkness and shadows to retreat from their righteous hands
Strength and initiative is wrought in the name of of glory and freedom

In the darkness of night they dare to tread
Adventure waits and Death stalks, ebon, to challenge them
Their lives forfeit in their moments of weakness and vanity
True will their mercy stay lest their souls nigh shall be saved

He who find it fit to trespass shall find the Vale their loathed enemy
Great will be the challenges that the Fellowship shall endure
For the gloaming creatures hunt, seeking their mortal prey
Where no man is welcome and their very souls be periled

Their presence like the lone everburing torch staying the shadows
From the Ebon slumber shall they wake to find glory at their hands

"

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
FreeXenon, you have the soul of a bard! :D

It seems to me that the consensus runs a little toward leaving in the morning, with most of you noncomittal. So, morning it is. New IC post coming up shortly...

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
My assumption is that everyone wants to follow Shandul's trail to the south, but I won't be able to post again until tomorrow. If anybody wants to add any additional role-playing to the current scene, that would be awesome.

Also, if anyone wants to claim the silver dagger (or any of the other items Aldur found for that matter), please speak up.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Hey, Albatross! Wow, busy lately with the DM'ing, aren't you? Well, I've been looking for a game, and while it seems that this one is full up, would you perhaps consider me an alternate if, Orcus forbid, somebody should drop out?

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Nazhkandrias said:
Hey, Albatross! Wow, busy lately with the DM'ing, aren't you? Well, I've been looking for a game, and while it seems that this one is full up, would you perhaps consider me an alternate if, Orcus forbid, somebody should drop out?
Certainly! Just follow along with the game, and if something should come open, you'll be the first to know! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads