Constables of the 14th Ward Part 3

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC:

....and about as smart, too. Just maybe not quite as obedient.

OOC: Hey now. I would take Bruno ANY day over Bo. Bruno is smarter, more loyal and way more obedient. And he never humps anyones legs unlike a certain like goblin we know.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Hey now. I would take Bruno ANY day over Bo. Bruno is smarter, more loyal and way more obedient. And he never humps anyones legs unlike a certain like goblin we know.
OOC: Very valid point. I stand corrected.

*hump* *hump*
BOCEPHUS! STOP THAT!! (I gotta go take a shower now....)

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
"So, my friends... who will give the initial report to master Ignatius?" Alarion asks with a smile. "I of course will gladly do it, but he does not seem to enjoy the way in which I weave a tale..."

Fenris

Adventurer
"So, my friends... who will give the initial report to master Ignatius?" Alarion asks with a smile. "I of course will gladly do it, but he does not seem to enjoy the way in which I weave a tale..."

"You guys go get Raul a beer and some food. I'll go report in with Iggy. He has a fondness for Bruno. Always finds him a bisquit in in office." volunteers Jonas.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

"Speaking of beer, I've got a batch of Porter brewing back at my place I need to check on. Meet the rest of you at Mattie's in a bit?"

Leif

Adventurer
SoulFetter

"Speaking of beer, I've got a batch of Porter brewing back at my place I need to check on. Meet the rest of you at Mattie's in a bit?"
The brew is coming along nicely. About ready to be aged, maybe, but some prefer it fresh, so your call to make, sir.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
At 'The Polished Staff'

Mattie Bulgar and Gus Goldwort give a hearty welcome to the constables when they enter. "Well, bless my soul!" says Mattie. "Gus, get them set up in the Special Squad room, and I'll bring in the eats for my hungry lads!" Gus hastens to obey. "Step right this way, Good Sirs! We'll get you all fixed up in no time!"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Ignatius Ironshirt

Elke Weiss is dutifully filing reports when Jonas enters. "Oh, my goodness, it's Jonas!" says Elke, calling to Magistrate Ironshirt, who pops his head out from his office immediately. "Jonas, me lad! Come in, come in, come in! Let's have your report. Well, relax a moment first, have some tea and crumpets. Elke, bring us a sizeable helping, will you, lass?" Iggy ushers Jonas into his office. As Jonas walks past Elke, she bats her eyes at him and says, "Tell Darius that I've missed him terribly!"

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Elke Weiss is dutifully filing reports when Jonas enters. "Oh, my goodness, it's Jonas!" says Elke, calling to Magistrate Ironshirt, who pops his head out from his office immediately. "Jonas, me lad! Come in, come in, come in! Let's have your report. Well, relax a moment first, have some tea and crumpets. Elke, bring us a sizeable helping, will you, lass?" Iggy ushers Jonas into his office. As Jonas walks past Elke, she bats her eyes at him and says, "Tell Darius that I've missed him terribly!"

Jonas assures Elke that he will indeed pass the message on. He takes a moment to have some tea and a crumpet, tossing one down to Bruno.

As he has his tea, Jonas looks at Iggy. Something was up. Jonas could read poeple very well and Iggy was being, not Iggy like. He was in fact being nice. Curteous even. Something was wrong. But Jonas finished his tea and began with his report. He was careful to emphasize the assessed danger of the old mill and the team's intent to return better prepared. He did mention the numerous and dangerous traps, but somehow forgot to mention that Raul died in one. No need to upset the old man. Raul was after all drinking beer in the tavern as they spoke.

As Jonas finished he looked at Iggy carefully. And waited. Iggy had something on his chest, and Jonas could tell he too had something to say.

Remove ads