• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conversion: Fantasy Rules into Star Frontiers

donm61873

First Post
Actually, out on the starfrontiersman website, you already have a great bestiary/race builder book... it's called "Gamma Dawn".

:)

Especially the sentient plants section. Watch the Ents in Return of the King, then build one from Gamma Dawn for Fantasy Frontiers.

Mycanid

First Post
donm61873 said:
Actually, out on the starfrontiersman website, you already have a great bestiary/race builder book... it's called "Gamma Dawn".

:)

Especially the sentient plants section. Watch the Ents in Return of the King, then build one from Gamma Dawn for Fantasy Frontiers.

THREE CHEERS FOR SENTIENT PLANTS! :lol: :lol:

CleanCutRogue

First Post
Frukathka said:
How about adaptating the Doppelganger Plant from Ravenloft?

hm.... a sathar constructed genetic plant creature capable of assuming identities and memories of those it devours... a perfect spy! Especially if some sathar have some kind of plant-control mind power... nifty idea.

I wonder if anyone might want to try making one up for either Fantasy or classic Star Frontiers (or both)?

Mycanid

First Post
Hmm ... looks like the plant idea did not catch ... but I was thinking today and didn't that strange one eyed race of beings in the Sundown on Starmist module have plant like qualities? :\

Rhun

First Post
Mycanid said:
Hmm ... looks like the plant idea did not catch ... but I was thinking today and didn't that strange one eyed race of beings in the Sundown on Starmist module have plant like qualities? :\

The Heliopes? I don't remember them having any plant-like qualities, but I've not looked at the module in a long time.

Mycanid

First Post
Say ... have their been conversions into the Star Frontiers rules of the old module Expedition to the Barrier Peaks?

THAT would be cool! :D

Could even convert the vegypygmy as the plant race!

Remove ads