Converting Al-Qadim creatures

Cleon

Legend
Updated.

This was for the jann saluqi only, right?

I think the pack overrun was for both varieties.

Reading it, "so that the pack cannot overrun creatures larger than Huge" strikes me as a little ungainly in its wording, I'd prefer "thus the pack cannot overrun creatures larger than Huge".

Also, I'm not so sure about the "Furthermore, any adjacent saluqi can choose to deal damage with their bite attacks during the grapple". Should it be in the first paragraph after the bit about pinning? I was thinking something like "Furthermore, if the pack pins the opponent, any saluqi participating in the grapple can make a bite attack against the overrun opponent."

Pack Overrun (Ex): A pack of four or more saluqi may use the overrun attack. The pack overrun prevents a Medium-sized or smaller opponent from avoiding the overrun and does not provoke an attack of opportunity. In addition, if the pack successfully overruns its opponent the pack may immediately end its movement in the opponent's square and pin the opponent. Pinning in subsequent rounds still requires successful opposed grapple checks. Furthermore, if the pack pins the opponent, any saluqi participating in the grapple can make a bite attack against the overrun opponent.

For the overrun attempt and subsequent grapple checks, treat the saluqi pack as a single Large creature with strength equal to that of the strongest saluqi in the pack (thus the pack cannot overrun creatures larger than Huge). The saluqis' overrun and grapple checks also receive a bonus equal to the number of saluqi in the pack surrounding their target (that is, up to +8 for targets up to Medium, +12 for Large targets, and +16 for Huge targets).

Remove ads