• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Converting monsters from Mayfair Games Role Aids product line

Shade

Monster Junkie
What is the source for the blue yetch, dust spider, sandman, and cloth golem? I'm guessing the acronym is for City-State of the Invincible Overlord. If that is the case, those aren't Mayfair games, but Judges Guild monsters, right?

Shade

Monster Junkie
Back to the yeladons:
4th level spell for the summoning?
Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Forgery, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, Listen, Move Silently, Sense Motive, Spot?
Ability Focus (venemous mace), Deceitful, Weapon Focus (heavy mace), ?

Forgery seems possibly useful in terms of faking contracts to buy slaves. :devil: Also, would some sort of kidnap ability like bar-lguras have be useful for these guys?

Agreed to all that, although I'm still debating the abduction ability.

Updated.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
What is the source for the blue yetch, dust spider, sandman, and cloth golem? I'm guessing the acronym is for City-State of the Invincible Overlord. If that is the case, those aren't Mayfair games, but Judges Guild monsters, right?
Mayfair Games did a redo of CSIO.

Mayfair Games - Wayne's World of Books - Info & Sources

citystateoftheinvincibleoverlord.jpg

I don't think it's a Role Aids product, however.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Interesting. Thanks!

Flyby Attack sounds good.

What do the rest of you think about giving 'em the bar-lgura's abduction ability?
Abduction seems pretty reasonable, if they're going after specific prisoners, anyway. But I'll go with the group's judgement.

Remove ads