Cooperative Dungeon 04 -- When Heroes Fall

Erekose13

Explorer
Sounds like so much fun, hope they make it to my room I want to hear how that one goes. Its not anywhere close to as nasty as some of the others.

My party will be starting this one soon too. ~link~

Trainz

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Sounds like so much fun, hope they make it to my room I want to hear how that one goes. Its not anywhere close to as nasty as some of the others.

My party will be starting this one soon too. ~link~

You wrote CC1: Tomb of Chaos. If it's the cooperative dungeon adventure, it's number is CD 4.

Unless CC 1 means something else...

If it IS Cooperative Dungeon 4, I'll make sure to subscribe to your thread and watch how it goes !

Erekose13

Explorer
Hi Trainz, it is CD4. the cc1 does indeed signify something else, sorry for the confusion. I am running the adventure in the EnWorld play by post boards - Living Enworld. It has become something of a standard to tag your adventures that you run with your initials (Chris Cumming) and which adventure you are running chronologically. I see now that I should change it to E1 cause no one actually knows my full name. Another reason not to tag it with CD4 is that I would prefer that my players not know where I got the adventure from to prevent the from reading it.

Please do see how things go, I'm excited to run one of the CDs, especially the one I contributed to.

Trainz

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Hi Trainz, it is CD4. the cc1 does indeed signify something else, sorry for the confusion. I am running the adventure in the EnWorld play by post boards - Living Enworld. It has become something of a standard to tag your adventures that you run with your initials (Chris Cumming) and which adventure you are running chronologically. I see now that I should change it to E1 cause no one actually knows my full name. Another reason not to tag it with CD4 is that I would prefer that my players not know where I got the adventure from to prevent the from reading it.

Please do see how things go, I'm excited to run one of the CDs, especially the one I contributed to.

I'll make sure to follow your adventure !

Would you prefer I abstain from posting in the thread itself (not that I would spoil anything) ?

Erekose13

Explorer
feel free to post in the thread Trainz, no worries.

William, apologies for cluttering your Story Hour. I am looking forward to hearing how your group is doing.

Conaill

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Another reason not to tag it with CD4 is that I would prefer that my players not know where I got the adventure from to prevent the from reading it.

Hey Trainz - You may want to hide your sig when you post in Erekose's thread. It's kind of a dead giveaway, you know?

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks Conaill and KO for the catch. Trainz the maps are cool, was going to do it myself when I had a sec. But yes could you take off your sig so they cant see the link to adventure I'm running. Though I guess they could click on my Bookshelf and get it but oh well.

Conaill

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Though I guess they could click on my Bookshelf and get it but oh well.
In fact, a quick check with Google is all that's needed. For that matter, even if you had changed the name, certain keywords such as "Toth Nekamek" would do. Heck - even a search for "jackal dungeon" will get you there! (Ain't Google great?)

But yeah, better not lead them into temptation...

Conaill

First Post
William - any more updates on your end?

I have to admit it's quite a thrill seeing people wander through the adventure you helped create! :)

Remove ads