• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cooperative Dungeon 04 -- When Heroes Fall

Erekose13

Explorer
Sounds like so much fun, hope they make it to my room I want to hear how that one goes. Its not anywhere close to as nasty as some of the others.

My party will be starting this one soon too. ~link~

Trainz

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Sounds like so much fun, hope they make it to my room I want to hear how that one goes. Its not anywhere close to as nasty as some of the others.

My party will be starting this one soon too. ~link~

You wrote CC1: Tomb of Chaos. If it's the cooperative dungeon adventure, it's number is CD 4.

Unless CC 1 means something else...

If it IS Cooperative Dungeon 4, I'll make sure to subscribe to your thread and watch how it goes !

Erekose13

Explorer
Hi Trainz, it is CD4. the cc1 does indeed signify something else, sorry for the confusion. I am running the adventure in the EnWorld play by post boards - Living Enworld. It has become something of a standard to tag your adventures that you run with your initials (Chris Cumming) and which adventure you are running chronologically. I see now that I should change it to E1 cause no one actually knows my full name. Another reason not to tag it with CD4 is that I would prefer that my players not know where I got the adventure from to prevent the from reading it.

Please do see how things go, I'm excited to run one of the CDs, especially the one I contributed to.

Trainz

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Hi Trainz, it is CD4. the cc1 does indeed signify something else, sorry for the confusion. I am running the adventure in the EnWorld play by post boards - Living Enworld. It has become something of a standard to tag your adventures that you run with your initials (Chris Cumming) and which adventure you are running chronologically. I see now that I should change it to E1 cause no one actually knows my full name. Another reason not to tag it with CD4 is that I would prefer that my players not know where I got the adventure from to prevent the from reading it.

Please do see how things go, I'm excited to run one of the CDs, especially the one I contributed to.

I'll make sure to follow your adventure !

Would you prefer I abstain from posting in the thread itself (not that I would spoil anything) ?

Erekose13

Explorer
feel free to post in the thread Trainz, no worries.

William, apologies for cluttering your Story Hour. I am looking forward to hearing how your group is doing.

Conaill

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Another reason not to tag it with CD4 is that I would prefer that my players not know where I got the adventure from to prevent the from reading it.

Hey Trainz - You may want to hide your sig when you post in Erekose's thread. It's kind of a dead giveaway, you know?

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks Conaill and KO for the catch. Trainz the maps are cool, was going to do it myself when I had a sec. But yes could you take off your sig so they cant see the link to adventure I'm running. Though I guess they could click on my Bookshelf and get it but oh well.

Conaill

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Though I guess they could click on my Bookshelf and get it but oh well.
In fact, a quick check with Google is all that's needed. For that matter, even if you had changed the name, certain keywords such as "Toth Nekamek" would do. Heck - even a search for "jackal dungeon" will get you there! (Ain't Google great?)

But yeah, better not lead them into temptation...

Conaill

First Post
William - any more updates on your end?

I have to admit it's quite a thrill seeing people wander through the adventure you helped create! :)

Remove ads