Cooperative Item Creation

Erekose13

Explorer
Hadn't thought of it in a logical sense more of a curbing abuse sense. But seeing the viability of the XP market you've sold me on it right away. I'll take out the corollary. Now for split XP do you require everyone participating to contribute. For example if I have Craft Wand and the XP and I ask for help on just the Fireball part of things, does the person contributing that have to pay half the jacked up XP? Sounds like they would, which then makes this more difficult than the rules that currently exist.

Bront

The man with the probe
Erekose13 said:
Hadn't thought of it in a logical sense more of a curbing abuse sense. But seeing the viability of the XP market you've sold me on it right away. I'll take out the corollary. Now for split XP do you require everyone participating to contribute. For example if I have Craft Wand and the XP and I ask for help on just the Fireball part of things, does the person contributing that have to pay half the jacked up XP? Sounds like they would, which then makes this more difficult than the rules that currently exist.
No, you can contribute without adding XP, per normal rules, but if you do add XP, you must contribute for the entire time (hense the CP cost).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
And must contribute an equal amount then? sounds like it. okay i'll put all that together in the proposal tomorrow.
That's right--anyone can help out without paying XP, but anyone who pays XP has to pay an equal share to help out. Suffice it to say that while I have seen a lot of loopholes for abuse in a craft-sharing system and expected to have to comment on some abuses in Kahuna's original proposal, I was highly impressed that it seemed to have covered everything I had thought of already :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Erekose13 said:
And must contribute an equal amount then? sounds like it. okay i'll put all that together in the proposal tomorrow.
Clarification is good :)

Doesn't change my vote.

Erekose13

Explorer
yays, this is part of our attempts to tweek the craft rules to make them more palatable to those who want to make their own stuff.

No other judges want to re-approve this yet? I think we've got this pretty close (if not spot on) to what had already been approved prior to the crash.

Remove ads