• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Copyrights, NDAs and 4e "demos"

Hussar

Legend
Maggan said:
I think you will be disappointed when these two weeks have passed. There will be a wailing and a gnashing of teeth because the crunch wasn't released soon enough to make up for any loss of complaints that not enought crunch is known.

And after people have talked about the first level game ... they will complain that they don't have enough crunch to know how the rest of the game works.

/M

:D ;) :uhoh: :confused:

That's just scary enough to be true.

wavester said:
Oh I have stories. I have a friend who just had surgery last week to remove a one inch piece of a mechanical pencil from his head near his eye. It broke off in there when a gamer at a table a month ago attacked him with it (he hit another gamer during a game and when my friend told him to get his stuff and get out of the store he then snapped and attacked him - he has since been booted out of the store of course) and he did not know it was in there until it got infected.
:eek: ...That's ridiculous! I'm still shocked that some people would get worked up to the point of violence, in public, among strangers, over a game. (And I'm still assuming this person wasn't either trying to impress someone or wagering large sums of cash.)

Your friends is okay now, right? Did he press charges? He should, I think.

wavester said:
...or one of my 3rd edition preview groups that was all kids who all died from a bush while making camp for the night.

Good times good times
Wait, wait... Your players or their characters all died? From a bush? Man, that's some flora you've got!

Remove ads