• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Copyrights, NDAs and 4e "demos"

Rabelais

First Post
ainatan said:
DAMN!

Pack it up boys....

attachment.php

Sometimes I wish I could take a picture of spy satellites just so I can be different from the other kids... I need that camera.

WyzardWhately

First Post
wavester said:
I've had lots of long chats with them and removed one from a table at a smaller local show. I've also removed people for theft, assault, threatened assault, cheating (on various levels), and forgery.

See it's a fun job LOL.

Dave

Well, those sound like the good parts. I kind of wish I'd booted more people.

I had a stinky guy and I just started spraying him with lemon lysol until he fled the room....that probably wasn't actually a great idea, in retrospect.

Ahglock

First Post
WyzardWhately said:
Well, those sound like the good parts. I kind of wish I'd booted more people.

I had a stinky guy and I just started spraying him with lemon lysol until he fled the room....that probably wasn't actually a great idea, in retrospect.

No, but it sounds really funny.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
wavester said:
I've had lots of long chats with them and removed one from a table at a smaller local show. I've also removed people for theft, assault, threatened assault, cheating (on various levels), and forgery.

See it's a fun job LOL.

Dave

I demand a story!!!

Hussar

Legend
Well, the upshot of all this is, people only have what, two more weeks to continuously bitch, whine and complain about the lack of crunchiness in the previews.

I mean, how much more crunch can you get than actually playing the game.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I believe it was right after some wintertime con that I started getting big swacks of legit scoops for 3E (piles of stuff like complete domain lists for clerics and stuff like that).

Remove ads