Coto Goes Back To Trek Roots

Ranger REG

Explorer
Alzrius said:
The only part of this news that bothers me is the timing. My local area is lucky enough to have UPN as part of the basic channels, instead of cable. However, my local station that carries UPN has just announced that, as of August 1st, UPN has decided that they will no longer be available to us on that station. So, just when Enterprise gets good, I don't get to see it. :(
Is your local station switching network?

That what happened to my station in Hawaii over a year ago. It went from UPN to UPN/WB to WB affiliate. ENTERPRISE is now being shown late night Saturday on a local CBS station (they bought airtime). It may happened in your area. Just ask.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Kobold Avenger said:
I thought it was said later on that the Romulans got Warp Engines by trading their Cloaking Devices with the Klingons.
Well, that would explain the cloaking D-7s with Romulan crew in TOS episode, "The Enterprise Incident."

Personally, I thought because they were unable to invent warp technology, unlike their Vulcan cousins, they devoted their resources to making their ship cloak. After all, if you can't evade and flee, you might as well just hide.

Remove ads