• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cowboy Bebop

Khorod

First Post
Definitely great.

Given Cowboy Bepop and Vampire Hunter D as two of my favorites, any suggestions for another series to catch?

Mr Fidgit

First Post
i've only seen a couple other series...

i liked Trigun alot.

as far as movies, i think Blood: the Last Vampire is worth renting (but not owning - beautiful animation, not alot of story). Jin Roh (sp?) i think is also worth renting - very surreal, in an Akira sort-of-way, but no sci-fi about it

otherwise, i've only seen the first couple episodes of Berserk and Evangelion, so i don't know much about those...

almost forgot-i have seen the first Lodoss War series, which was o.k., they get bonus points for being d&d anime (watch the battle scenes), but you can tell they ran out of money (like most series) when the animation quality drops

I have all the CB episodes on DVD and it is my fav series to date.. other good ones are Trigun (which has been said) and for a D&D flavor Record of Lodus War is perfect... (i think i spelled that right)

Angelsboi

First Post
Escaflowne was really good too. I like Cowboy Bebop and got to Jupiter Jass Part 1. Thats it. *sighes*

I know the movie takes place between episode 26 and 27 i beleive as episode 28 is the final episode.

I love Ed!! And Ein too!!

Angelsboi

First Post
i may be mistaken. I know escaflowne was 1 season long with 28 episodes.

So im assuming (and i think i read somewhere) that Cowboy Bebop was also 1 season long and had 28 episodes. if it had 26 episodes, the movie falls between episodes 23 and 24

Remove ads